Sunday, January 8, 2012

Negative Nancy

Whelp, it's been cute and fun and all, but I'm done pretending. I don't like dirty butter. I hate headaches. Dating is a drag. It annoys me when the toothpaste gets squeezed from the middle. Stubbing my toe makes me want to say bad words. Cold toilet seats ruin my life. Animals gross me out. I can't stand obnoxious PDA. Wet pant legs make me grumpy. I'm not looking forward to 2012. Most of all, I don't like grad school. Oh, and raisins are disgusting. There. I said it.
But I did just find a ticket to Dublin for $495. Now Ireland I like...

3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Ireland, Hawaii, England.......you like all the RIGHT stuff!

Caitlyn said...

Do you have wet pants...often? Ha ha ha.

Rebecca said...

how bout them bullet fingers....I got one waiting for you if you'd like to investigate which list it makes! I supose you may be able to exchange it for a sneak attack