Thursday, October 14, 2010

Confession

I've turned into the very person at whom I've always rolled my eyes. I can't seem to stop though. Allow me to explain: There was a decorating magazine on my table this morning. I looked through the Christmas section. Everytime I look at our front window, I can't help but think, that with a touch of frost, it would exactly resemble a Christmas window (you know the kind--with the white squared panes where a lonely stranger gazes in as he wanders by to see a family happily having a warm Christmas inside). My roommate and I have already strategically planned where we will place mistletoe in such a way that people will be trapped in the entryway. Christmas songs are starting to randomly pop into my head. I make very little effort to be rid of them.

I'm getting excited for Christmas.

It's only mid October.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

YOU start the disease the turns to an epidemic to a pandemic! It's begun. There's no getting rid of it. p.s. I thought of a little something for you already (I've been hit with it too)

Mrs. Klis said...

I was at the mall this weekend and the stores were already playing Christmas music! And now with all this talk of snow coming....I find Christmas songs creeping into my head.

And I already have a Christmas list. :)

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

I support this for one reason and one reason only. Christmas this year means I get to be home in Moses Lake for the first time in a year!!!
So Merry Christmas, lets get here already!