Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's after Thanksgiving. I'm allowed now.

After cooking apple pie, pecan pie, cheesecake, rolls, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pasta salad, and eating turkey, frog eye salad, mashed potatoes, more pie, and after enjoying the company of friends and family, and after much thanks-giving...

It's Christmas time!!! I've already enjoyed setting up a Christmas tree, cutting out paper snow flakes, buying Christmas presents, making Christmas crafts, decorating an apartment all Christmas-like, and making the season's first Christmas cookies. Now please enjoy my favorite Christmas clip. Go ahead and watch it multiple times. I won't judge.





MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Do I clean the house or do something Christmasy?????? No brainer!!!!

rachel said...

I am CRACKING UP! That is a great clip, and just like how I feel inside when December 1st rolls around. Bravo, Michelle for attaining the Christmas spirit so early this year!!!