Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shots of progression

I've recently rediscovered the realms of the continuous shot setting on my camera, and turns out I've had a lot of fun with it. They're not the most aesthetically pleasing pictures, but I just like them. What can I say, I'm easily amused.

The step-by-step of rock skipping: I took this one several years ago, but it still remains a classic favorite.





The Finger: Just look for it, you'll see what I mean. This is only 4 of a sequence of 8 - all movement revolved around the same little girl with the same fixation.










"Ah Yeah! Did you just see that?!": Facial expressions - my favorite.









"Plan B": This is a shorter one, but for background, he's trying to rip a shirt. You've got to give him credit for not giving up.





My recent favorite is rather long and involved and may or may not involve something of an obstacle course and an older adult sibling sister that may or may not have preference as to whether or not it is shared. You're just going to have to take my word on it. It's epic indeed.

2 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I wish I had been behind your camera a few times myself!!!! Thanks Ell

lanita said...

Probably a wise choice--from a sister who may or may not care